Do statistical data related to the incidence of heart ailments and disorders prevalent and increasing around the globe scare you?
If it is ‘yes’, you can relax as it is absolutely a lifestyle disorder that can be prevented if you take necessary measures from the very beginning, in fact, even before your heart sends signals that it needs attention.
Since it is lifestyle driven, making modifications in the way you lead your life can work wonders. And aside from the other related cardio exercises, the 30- day cardio challenge exercise workout is perhaps your best bet.
Studies have proved that interval training in cardio vascular exercises is effective and one of the better ways to keep your heart healthy and ticking! This type of exercise has been effective because the exercise regime comprises so called “sudden bursts” of exercises that are intense.
Interval training allows your heart to work hard and also makes your lungs work harder too. Also, flexibility is something that you will experience sooner once this exercise training regime starts.
You can try out these and find out for yourself the benefits you get to enjoy once you have ‘secured’ your heart.
30 day cardio challenge – What to expect
Basically, the exercise regime comprises 5 types of exercises that will help your heart to work harder as mentioned above aside from strengthening your muscles throughout your body.
Once you have completed your warm up session that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes, you can keep a track of your progress or when you step up the frequency of your exercises daily on a tracker. Each exercise needs to be done for a period of 30 seconds. Maintain this time period for a week and thereafter you can increase it by 10-15 seconds every week till you reach the final week. These exercises include the following-
- Jump Squats
- Bicycle Crunches
- Mountain Climbers
- Ski Jumps
Tips for better outcome from this workout plan
First and foremost, you can try these out only after you have talked to your family doctor especially if you suffer from any existing disorder.
- Once you have got an approval, you can perform these exercises for as many times as you want and also for as many rounds as you wish to.
- Just before beginning the exercise regime, you have to record the heart rate (preferably in the beginning of the month when you start with the exercises) and at the end of the month. You need to record the heart rate at rest.
- Keep track of your performance in the tracker so that you get to know how long you are being able to do a particular type of exercise.
- It is best not to exert a lot while working out. Don’t strain as straining will not give you better results. Do not overdo series of workouts more than is required.
- Last but not the least, be in touch with your trainer or personal instructor so that you know what you are doing is right. By doing so, you can also expect better results.